Workshop: Your absolute guide to the Pre-Reg Exam
An intensive one day seminar to help you avoid the common pitfalls
Following the huge success of TPRM & Green Light Campus’ highly acclaimed and sold out workshop event in 2017, we present to you this year’s revised and intensive workshop to guide you through the key concepts of the GPhC registration assessment. This will include extensive coverage of the updated exam framework and interactive content packed sessions hosted by well experienced pharmacy academics and knowledgeable hospital & community pharmacists – with a focus on high and medium weighted topics of the registration assessment framework.
Our comprehensive course will cover:
- Pharmaceutical Calculations
- Clinical (includes high risk drugs and case studies)
- Medicines, Ethics & Practice
- Symptoms in Pharmacy
Our rigorous course will include updated exam style questions under timed conditions, a comprehensive “key notes” pack to supplement each session as well as notes on “other areas” of the syllabus commonly overlooked by candidates. Attendees will be given the opportunity to undertake a calculations “Mini Mock” as well as the chance to have any questions answered by our highly experienced team of speakers.
What you will gain from attending this course:
- Techniques to avoid the common pitfalls of the exam and how to tackle challenging questions under timed conditions
- Confidence when approaching questions in the new format of the GPhC registration assessment
- Effective revision techniques and prioritising learning as per your strengths and weaknesses
- Focus on important areas of the registration assessment framework including new updates
- Support and advice from our teaching experts to optimise your chances of exam success
We look forward to supporting you in preparation for your upcoming GPhC registration assessment. If you have any questions, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday, 14th April
9.00am - 6.00pm
@ UCL SCHOOL
Written by experts
The Pre Reg Manual
TPRM has wide recognition and credibility for their commitment in supporting pre-registration trainees by developing an extensive online training programme which promotes learning through various channels to suit different learner types. The team consists of pharmacy experts from various backgrounds, passionate about delivering unique learning materials in an innovative and effective way.
Green Light Campus
The Education and Training arm of Green Light Healthcare, GL Campus are an award winning team of pharmacist trainers, tutors and facilitators. As a training provider for large organisations including UCL School of Pharmacy, Health Education England and the RPS, our work includes multi-disciplinary E&T for all health and social care professionals.
Delivered by experts
To be confirmed
You'll receive all workshop notes on arrival and have the opportunity to speak with all of our pharmacists on the day.